Wednesday, December 21, 2011

What would you guys think about a marriage where the couple only has 5-6 times a year?

My husband and i have been having a drought as i call it lately because i'm 7 months p/g and is getting uncomfortable and i'm just not in the mood these days. He was asking one of his co-workers that's married with 2 kids how often he has , just so he could compare. The guy told my husband he only has 5-6 times a year!! He says his wife is always tired and won't initiate anything and if he tries she shoots him down. My husband asked him how he coped with that because my husband is having a hard time only getting it once or twice a week these days. He asked the guy is he masturbated or anything and the guy said no he'd just gotten used to it and accepts it. I was kind of shocked because this couple is in their early 30's with 2 kids and my husband and i are almost the same age..I at least want once a week or more..I can't imagine only having sex 5-6 times a year, even when i was on antidepressants and had zero sex drive i wanted it more than that. But for the husband to say hed just gotten used to it, doesn't that seem like kind of a depressing marriage?

0 comments:

Post a Comment