Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Isnt this some serious bulls*it?

Really quick. New guy and I stared getting serious. We got together soon after my ex and I broke up. He started getting mad My ex was still calling. I told ex to stop calling. Someone he and I both know, who he used to have a FWB relationship keeps texting n calling and he responds ever so often they talk.. (shes causing major drama) i said i stopped talkin to my ex u stop talking to her....he says "she texts and calls me" i say "well u stillll lak to her" all he does is talk crap about her yet they are still in conatct. I said i dont understand how u cantsee my point u got made about my ex, i ended communication, u should do they same. he says its not the same bc I was i na 2yr relation he was just banging her....agree with me? or him?

0 comments:

Post a Comment