Thursday, December 22, 2011

How much weight does catholic devoutness play into a catholic university's admission decision?

i know a lot of people ask about how if they aren't catholic if they can get into a catholic university. but i want to know how much weight will my devout faith have in my admission decision to Boston College. I am applying to transfer to Loyola Univ. Chicago and BC. I have a 3.5+ college gpa. i had a 26 on my ACT. so i know that i am a little below the average for BC admission but i truly think that, as a potential future alumni of BC, i would represent the school much better than the average graduate. God is going to use me to do amazing things in this world. i need a university to challenge me academically, spiritually, and socially. BC offers the best education for me. my basic questions are: how much weight, if any, will being a devout catholic have on my admission? how can i present my application to BC in a way that shows them that i'm an exceptional applicant and that I will represent their univ. to the world better than the average BC student. please include any and all advice

0 comments:

Post a Comment