Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I asked my fiancee if his first time() was great, and he told me it was. (Stupid!)?

I guess it was my stupid fault for asking him in the first place. He's only had with one other person, his ex fiancee. Meanwhile, the only person I've slept with was him. My first time with him was not great, it was depressing more so. I was paranoid of getting pregnant so I made him put on two condoms, he couldn't get it up very much and I had no and neither did he. But he told me apparently it was great the first time he did it with his ex. Now don't forget, I asked him this question, so it's mostly my fault. But now I'm depressed. One because my first time was sucky, two because his first time was magical. I don't even know what I'm asking anymore. Just please give me your advice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment