Thursday, December 22, 2011

How can I get over the loss of my daughter?

She was 2 years old when my husband abducted her and took her to another country. For too many years I suffered with not knowing where she was. I have been stuck and have wasted too many years crying over her. It was a terrible loss and I have been so sad for so long. About a year ago I was reunited with my daughter but she is an adult now. My feelings are just not the same anymore no matter how hard I try. For so many years I lived alone and I dealt with it the best I could. I spent years alone and refused to love anyone because I was heartbroken. She is a very kind person but I cant shake the sad feelings. I feel so guilty because I want to love her but I just cant find the way. I'm heartbroken still, and I dont think I can love this woman she has become but there is no reason not to. I don't know her and being around me hurts too much. What can I do? I still dream of the little baby girl who was stolen from me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment