Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Should I get back together with my boyfriend?

Okay I know that I have been asking a lot of questions about him but this is the final judgement. Lets call him "Joey." He never hung with me anymore and he acted different so I broke up with him. He didn't seem like he would ever move on but yesterday he asked out this girl lets call her "Dana." Well she said he was cute but she didn't wanna go out with him. So all the guys teased him and stuff. A lot of people are telling me he wants to get back together and that he is getting me a card with puppies on it that say sorry, and some choclate. I don't know if he is going back to me just because "Dana." said no. I really like him though. His smile is to die for. He is funny, nice and cute. We have had some good times but we have had some bad too. We are a rollar coaster. I know he really likes me still because in the hall he stares at me and I stare back for a minute and he quickly turns his head back. He also tries to walk past me really fast to avoid me i guess? I don't know. What should I do? Please don't just say dump him because I need a good reason, he is super cool. 10 points

0 comments:

Post a Comment